But now I stumble upon this phenomenon again, and I was thinking; I have to post this!
Who would not love; A bath, with the sweet aroma of chocolate, and maybe a chocolate tasting skin afterwards! Spice up your love life with a chocolatebath!
Chocolate Lover's Milk Bath Mix
2 cups powdered milk
1/4 cup cocoa
2 tablespoons cornstarch
optional: 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Mix together all ingredients and place in a glass jar or shaker jar.
Print the chocolate milk bath label shown below and glue it to the front of your container.
Decorate the top of the jar with ribbon, raffia, or a circle of fabric held on with an rubber band.
|Picture unrelated to Wikihow, its just a chocolate bath|
WikiHow's Chocolate bath mix
- 1 cup of unscented bubble bath
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened soy milk
- 3 oz. of dark chocolate (baking chocolate is preferred)
- Heat the soy milk.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces. Smaller is better. Add this to the heated soy milk. Stir well until the chocolate is completely melted. Do not let it boil!
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- Draw your bath water. Add the cup of unscented bubble bath directly to the bath.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the bath under the running water.
- Blend the chocolate solution and bath water together. Stir your hand around in the bath to mix the water and chocolate mix together.
- Get ready to get in. Sit back, relax and enjoy!