TheBannerAd

2011/02/14

Valentines Day!

Did you receive anything this valentine? use the previous post and this one to know what they meant!



Now most of you did not receive many roses, so here are the first few meanings, later in this post, you will see the meaning of more then 2 roses!

A Single Red Rose
"I love you"
A Single Rose Any Color
Two Roses Entwined
”Marry me”
A Thornless Rose
''Love at first sight''
A Rosebud In Any Color
Symbolizes youth and beauty






What did all these roses mean? What is he/she trying to tell me?
On a first date, a single rose symbolises love at first sight. it can also be given in years to come to say, "I still love you."
         
Give someone two roses to represent your mutual love and affection.
         
Representing the couple and their shared love, a bouquet of three roses is
traditional one month anniversary gift.
         
Whether it's a school crush or a more mature passion, six roses symbolizes infatuation.
                       
To send the message “We’ll be together forever,” send a bouquet of nine roses.
         
Let them know that their love is perfection with a bouquet of ten roses.
         
A perfect dozen shouts "Be mine!"
         
Tell someone that they'll be your friend forever with a bouquet of thirteen roses.
                       
Need to let someone know that you're sorry? Send them fifteen roses.
         
Send the message "my feelings for you are truly sincere" with a bouquet of twenty roses.
         
Twenty-one roses say, "I'm dedicated to you/"
         
Two dozen roses shouts "I'm yours!"
                       
Send a message of congratulations with twenty-five roses.
         
Three dozen says "I'm head over heels in love!"
         
Forty roses says, "my love for you is genuine."
         
To express a love that knows no bounds, send a bouquet that's equally as limitless - filled with fifty (or more) beautiful luxurious roses.
(I have also seen the bouquet of 999 roses symbolize this, but I personally think 50 will send the message loud and clear! Roses are rare and a luxury on valentine's day so don't buy too much, and leave some for the poor folks!
(source)
http://www.teleflora.com/rose_numbers.asp

I'm sorry this post is not very long, But I'm currently very busy :(
I will add all of my new followers to my morning coffee :D and I will check and comment all of your blogs (if i can find a link)

I hope you have had a pleasant valentines day!
Chocotaster

6 comments:

  1. Who knew there was such a well established language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of us did not receive many roses? haha, such a sweeping generalisation that's probably very accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy valentines day!!!

    I wait on my blog!!

    $upporting BRO

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy valentines day to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Make a nice little comment =)

UnderAd